Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Humpback Whales


Watching the whales was thrilling,


and oh my gosh, 


I have 655 photos 


from our Evening Whale Quest tour 


 to share with you.


No really... 


I'll just show you a few hundred
of my favorites.  Okay?
Just kidding.



The humpbacks were bubble net feeding


and we saw them do this many times.


It was an awesome experience,


and these photos were just
from the first few minutes of  
being in the area where they were feeding.


This tour boat 
was getting way too close to the whales.
Our boat captain had
 something to say about that.
I'll save that story for the next post.








2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH!!! I would love to see whales up close and personal like you did - Your pictures are amazing, I guess that's as close as I'm going to get for awhile - How wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing and keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Patricia...whew that is a lot of pictures of the whales...hahahaha!!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.