Thursday, August 7, 2014

Good Smokey Morning.


This morning's smokey sunrise


through the trees above our neighbors house.



Our weatherman mentioned that it was 
fifteen minutes from the time of sunrise


to actually seeing the sun as it had to
rise above the thick layer of smoke
that's covering the valley 
from the nearby wildfires.  

Hmmm, we're breathing this stuff.
~~~
Thankful for all the firefighters,
emergency workers, 
and everyone else involved in fighting
these wildfires. 
They're hoping for containment soon.
Thank goodness!


Posting quickly this morning
as I'm heading out the door for the day.


2 comments:

  1. oh geeze,,
    looks like where I live..we had had so many fires in the hills this summer..
    settles in our valley often .ugh
    sad sad
    thanks on out getaway... it was pretty fun..hugs
    patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I hear about CA fires, I stop and pray for rain and relief.

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.