I hope you don't mind.
I've gathered photos from
past and the current tea party
to collect these
chair decor ideas into one spot.
I wish I had concentrated
more on taking photos of the
chairs in the first few teas
I attended as a guest.
Not to copy, but to have
an idea of what's possible.
I loved this paper doily and
ribbon trim. It goes so well
with the tablecloth.
Another favorite:
this glittery sheer fabric idea.
It would take many yards of fabric though.
I'd definitely have to use a 40% off
Joann's coupon. Do you ever buy
anything without a sale
or coupon anymore?
Unfortunately the chairs
in this photo are up there
at another table, but I don't
have a photo with the focus
on those chair covers.
These were from Aunt Joyce's
table ~ the year she did her
snowman table.
She's the one that got me
started doing my own tea table
for the ACS Think Pink teas.
Cute Santa hat chair covers.
I think these would be easy to make.
I know this
photo doesn't do the idea justice,
but there's a tote bag attatched
under that pink bow on the back of the chair.
I think there is a tiny wind chime
hanging on the back of these chairs.
Very cute and I didn't notice them
until just now while viewing this photo.
What a cleaver idea for a garden table.
Next year they are holding the ACS
tea at a different location. We've outgrown
the conference rooms here at a local hotel.
We won't know where the
next location will be or
what the chairs will be like.
Now that's going to be a challenge
for those that do chair decorations.
Most of the hostesses don't.
The black and white
is georgeous and adds some
formal flair to the setting.
With a $10 savings coupon from the
newspaper, combined with a 30%
off discount for using our Kohl's card,
and a 40 % off sale, these Christmas
Cardinal dish towels became
a last minute (1 week before)
finishing touch for my table
this year. Score!
My guests got an extra gift
for attending the tea,
and you have a sneak peak of
my table decor theme.
~~~


Wow....they are all so lovely. It would be hard to pick a favorite because I like them all!
ReplyDeleteEverything is so impressive. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete