Isn't this a cute idea?
Now go shopping while
the stores still have Christmas
dish towels and pot holders.
I don't know exactly how
she put these together,
but you crafty types should
be able to figure it out.
Each angel is leaning against
a holiday mug.
Put those coffee mugs on your
shopping list as well.
Looks like she made her own
raffle ticket container
and matching napkins as well.
I think she may also have
made the cute reindeer
surrounding the Christmas tree
centerpiece. The reindeer are best
viewed in the first photo of this post.
I didn't take good photos of her
centerpiece because I was so
caught up with these angels.
Looks like we'll need
some Christmas tinsel wire for
wrapping around the neck and waist,
and a holiday bulb ornament as well.
~
For a sweet gift:
wrap some candy,
a package of specialty coffee,
or even cookies inside the mug.
Perhaps:
Hot cocoa mix and a
package of microwave popcorn...


Those are just the cutest angels!
ReplyDeleteSomebody in the Northstate is waaayyy clever!
ReplyDeleteHello! I am so happy you came by to visit! Your comment is so endearing and means so much. You have a wonderful blog! I love how you write, It has such a nice flow to it and enjoyable to read. I LOVE all the table tea settings and what fun you must have at them! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Maryjane
ReplyDelete