Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ACS Think Pink Tea 2011 ~ The Other Pink Table


I believe this was our
local American Cancer Society
 Thrift Shop's table. 



The soft pink, bold black,
with hot pink accents
really stood out.


Their centerpiece raffle item
was a huge basket overflowing
with every thing you would need
for a spa day.  
Most everything was pink
including a fluffy bathrobe along
 with matching slippers.




There are
pink towels, soaps, manicure items,
a pink exercise mat,
and I have no idea what else.
~
This would make a great
group gift for someone
needing a bit of pampering.



My cousin and I thought it would
have made a great birthday gift for another
cousin who just turned 50.
We welcomed her into the "over the hill"
club with black somber balloons,
 an evening of games,
Mexican dinner, and a saggy boob cake
that a niece baked and decorated.
 Needless to say.... it was fun.

1 comment:

It is so nice to hear from you.