Sunday, November 6, 2011

ACS Think Pink Tea 2011 ~ Christmas Tables


My cousin and I had a chance
to talk with this hostess while
admiring her table.
She was so proud to have
purchased her Lenox "Holiday" china
 years ago while it was still made in America.


It's 'on sale' right now
at Macy's ~ 
one hundred dollars for each
five piece place setting.
  Ouch!


I think she said her sister
made the centerpiece for her.
It's a Barbie and Ken
holiday sleigh ride in the woods.
The sleigh plays Christmas music.



I love the china,
but those cute glittery red sleighs
are more in line with my budget.
(smile!)

~~~~

 I'm grateful to have these
photos to share with you.
I'm noticing things
that I didn't see while at the tea.


For example:
I did not notice the
 cross stitched Christmas ornaments
 on the corners of the square tablecloth.
Cute!


Her tea cups and saucers
are  beautiful.  What a nice
collection. 


Santa is ready to brew a pot of tea.


Have a wonderful Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I really love this table. All the little details. Those trees are so cute too. The china is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful setting. My mom has that Christmas pattern. I haven't seen it used in years and had forgotten how pretty it is. Have a wonderful week. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can it be Christmas already??? Beautiful table settings!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.