This is it. ~ Here are the last two tables
that I have photos of from
the ACS Think Pink Tea for this year.
This hostess always decorates
two tables. Both of the tables
in today's posts are hers.
The jars at each place setting
contained a selection of tea bags.
I like how she tied the crystallized sugar
stir sticks to the jars.
There's also delicate silver spoons
tied to each tea pot.
The chrysanthemum plant stand
holds an extra surprise.
There's a $50. gift card to spend
at Home Depot.
Fuzzy pink boa's draped on each chair.
How fun.
There's a silver spoon for each guest
on this table as well.
The napkin rings are bracelets.
Some were made with pearls,
some with beads, and my
favorites were made with crystals.
The pink wire dress form
was adorned with vintage finds ~
a hat, purses, and jewelry.
~~~
So that was it,
with the exception of two other tables.
One was a dark burgundy and black
table that didn't photograph clearly.
The other table ~~ um, I didn't even
take a photo of it.
It was one from the ACS Thrift Store.
The centerpiece was a rather ordinary looking
stuffed bear sitting there all by itself.
The table was set
very plainly...
and I never got a photo of it.
I wasn't thrilled with the table... sigh.
Very few people slipped their
raffle tickets into the jar on the table.
SO.. not too many people (perhaps 10)
were in the running to win this bear.
Turns out, that bear
which had been donated to the thrift store,
was a rare one... worth approx $300 ~ $400.
I wish I had taken it's photo now
just to remember what it looked like.
You just never know what you'll find
at the thrift shops, and yeah ~
I did judge a book bear by it's cover.
Take care,
and have a wonderful
Happy Thanksgiving.


i love your post! thanks for sharing... God bless you...
ReplyDeleteI love the little tea pots with cups.. they make such a pretty place setting. I for one have really enjoyed these posts as I did last year. Thanks so much for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you and yours Patricia!