Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Friday ~



We woke up
to a mess on the deck.


Two large pots with
some recently planted
sage/salvias from the garden tour sale,
were tipped over with soil
spilled out, and plants
 knocked about and broken.


Clematis vines were torn down
 from their wire trellis,  and
a new begonia start was ripped out. 

Wire fencing is now smashed down
 between posts
up on the hill above the deck.


A bear visited us about 3 AM
and probably came up the stairs
to the deck,
 and rather than go back down
the stairs the way he came,
 he went through/over the fence.

Well ~~~ Dang.

 I'm off to finish cleaning
off the deck.

 Our Grandson
will be here (in one hour) for the weekend.
I wonder what mischief
we can get into.  

Have a great Father's Day Weekend.

2 comments:

  1. A bear?!?! OH my... now we have critter issues.. but no bears. An occasional deer or coyote pack.. yes.. bears.. no! Those pesky things will keep coming back to. Why do they have to be so destructive.. uggg. Enjoy the weekend with your grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lions and tigers and BEARS oh my!!! That is what I thought of when I read that about the bear. What a bummer it made such a mess, but it is a bear what are you going to do? How is the weekend with your grandson?

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.