It's still June here for
a few more hours,
and I want to get a few
photos from June
posted before it's July.
My favorite photo from June.
It's a tiger lily (I think).
I wondered if my potted Easter Lily
would grow and bloom again,
if I planted it in the garden.
It's been doing fine for a
few years now.
few years now.
We have a wall of Jasmine
against the house.
It usually
blooms in May, but our
cool wet May delayed the blooms
this year until June.
It smells wonderful,
especially in the evening
after a warm day.
They're just about finished now.
Well hello kitchen porch visitor.
I don't know what butterfly
you'll turn into, but you're beautiful
just the same.
The crows ~ which nest around here,
shared my their cherries with me.
They got the majority share this year.
This is what sunsets look from our house.
The view is obstructed with trees
and a hillside.
That's OK, I'll wait for sunset photo
opportunities when we're out on the
lake. The sunsets are prettier there.
Goodbye June,
It's been a lovely month.
Hello July!


Wow there is definitely beauty that surround you!! You photo's are stunning!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the follow!!
hey Saimi, Thank you. Yes we do have some beautiful areas here. It is drying out and getting brown around here which is normal for us. I love it in the early spring when everything is green.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Yes, goodbye June, boy it went by fas! Here it is July 5th already...
ReplyDelete