We were upstairs in Skywalkers
for sailaway from Skagway.
So the photos from there have
a blue cast to them.
You can see the water up under the bridge
swirling as the thrusters are moving us away
from the pier.
It's the same for the aft end as well.
Looking down from Skywalkers.
Goodbye Skagway.
That's the helicopter port
that we were next to.
There were seven pads that the helicopters
were using to take passengers back and forth
to the Glacier.
See ya later Coral Princess.
On our way back out the Inlet.
Looks like a squadron of UFO's
but it was just lights reflecting in the window.
That's the Skywalk showing on the left
side of the photo.
Here's a photo from inside looking down
towards the lower deck.
There's an escalator in the center,
but most of the time it wasn't running.
Back inside Skywalkers,
the bar glasses are ready for another
evening of partiers.
Meanwhile we have Skywalkers to ourselves
along with some of Carole's family.
Back to our cabin,
as it's getting late.
It's still sunny out and past
our normal bed time.
Alaska is so beautiful,
you can hardly tear yourself away
to go to bed.
But you have to.
We had an early date with the Glaciers
the next morning.
Our room steward had left chocolates
again during his turndown service.
We were feeling very spoiled,
but I did make our bed in the mornings.
I just can't expect someone else to do it.
Not even in hotels
unless it's our last morning
of course.
~~~
We still have most of those chocolates.


What a beautiful trip, I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid that I would have those chocolates ate about as fast as I saw them, LOL.
When does it get dark in Alaska?? I would be one to stay up till 3am....would it still be light then? It's good that you can relive your vacation through these pictures...maybe you will be able to turn it into one of those blog books.
ReplyDeleteLouise
Hi..(:)
ReplyDeletewow that is quite a deluxe ship..just gorgeous
hugs,patty
Indeed what a luxury ship!
ReplyDelete