These photos are from
Brookings/Harbor, Oregon,
taken a few weeks ago.
We were enjoying the pelicans
while waiting for our surprise
breakfast with Rick's mom
on her birthday.
We didn't mind the misty cool
heavy fog that had set in.
That cool foggy weather
is a welcome break from our
summer heat here in the valley.
The beach and harbor area
are the perfect spots to enjoy
a morning cup of 'hand warming'
coffee from the local coffee shop.
Another cute boat name.
I'm not sure if this one is new
to my collection or not.
I'll have to check back to see.
Meanwhile,
back at home now...
Summer has left
us ~ at last!
We're enjoying some
perfectly nice weather.
Ah... Sweet.



You are so right, I could enjoy my morning with a cup of coffee there!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the cool down. We definitely have fall like temps around here this weekend.
ReplyDeleteLove the foggy pictures..It's been like that very early the past few days..We're in the 60's now..I think there are 40's in our near future..
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh yes cool is wonderful...(:)
ReplyDelete