Making heart shadows on the sand.
You go girl.
It shouldn't surprise me
that there were young women
out there in the surf
enjoying the waves just as much
as the guys.
I grew up in an era of surfer movies,
where the guys were out in the water,
and the gals were on the beach...
hmm, glad those days are gone.
We knew the fog bank
was out over the ocean,
but didn't realize that
it would obscure the view
within seconds.
It was way cool,
watching her do her stretches,
and then head out into the ocean.
We didn't stay to watch her
surf, as we were cold
and heading back to our car.




The weather can change in a heartbeat at the beach.
ReplyDeleteI would say surfer girl is a diehard surfer to go out there. Much braver than I would ever be.
Seriously, I'm a warm weather beach girl. That surfer girl is truly a diehard!
ReplyDeleteGood for her!
102 degrees!!! How awful...I don't envy you..
ReplyDeleteWomen now days are so much more "gutseier". I don't think that is a word, but you know what I mean.
ReplyDelete