Monday, September 24, 2012

Trinidad Bay and Beach Tour



Our one sunny morning
in Trinidad.



We spent a wonderful 
morning out on the beach
  

watching the waves crash into the rocks.





Piles of ropy seaweed 
littered the beach.




Liberty checking it out.
She didn't have any
off leash time at this beach.


On the northern side of the 
beach,


we come to where the action is.


Because surf's up dude! 

Next post:
Catch a wave and we're sitting
on top of the world!



See you as soon 
as I can.  
Today I have a day with
friends out of town,
and then I'm making dinner
for a couple of grand kids.
We're babysitting this evening.
Yeah!

Tomorrow's my Brown Bag volunteer job.
After that, perhaps I'll
get back to the blog posts from Trinidad,
 and the surfer dudes
and dudettes.  

Apparently dudettes isn't a word,
but who cares.


4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! What a treasure to live so close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful place to spend the day. I can't believe the surfers though, that water is COLD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Coastline. Nice epics ..huge seaweed!!!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.