Friday, September 14, 2012

We've Been Keeping a Secret


Rick and I 
have been on a mini
vacation this week.
We're over on the coast
enjoying some fresh air
in Trinidad for a couple of nights.

 When this blog page posts,
we will be in 
  Brookings for Rick's 
Mom's birthday.

I'll be back next week.
Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Have lots of fun and breathe in deep the clean air, I am sure your lungs will appreciate it. Happy birthday to your mother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are getting some fresh air..enjoy yourselves...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two sure take a lot of trips! Yes, I am a little bit jealous. I have been working 49 hours a week, so not much time for traveling. Next weekend we are going to go to Wisconsin. We go up there every year for apples, scenery, and a tradition you might say with Jerry's family. I would like to go to other places, but some people are "set in their ways". Just got to go with the flow.

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.