Saturday I met up with
my Aunt Fran,
my cousin Keli,
and my Mom
in Dunsmuir
for a visit.
I haven't seen my cousin
Keli since late 1980.
She was still a kid then.
Now she's a grandma also.
(We're feeling older now!)
Our visit together was a trip
down memory lane for Fran and Mom.
Keli and I got to hear more of our
family history.
On my way up the mountains
I caught a view of the lenticular
clouds covering Mt. Shasta.
These type of clouds
give story tellers ideas
about the mountain
being in touch with aliens,
or some such thing.
On my way up the mountains
I caught a view of the lenticular
clouds covering Mt. Shasta.
These type of clouds
give story tellers ideas
about the mountain
being in touch with aliens,
or some such thing.


Its always nice catching up with family.
ReplyDeleteI never saw clouds like that..I seem to have heard the name though...
ReplyDeleteVery cool shot of Mt. Shasta there! Every time I seem to look at your post, I get homesick. ha ha. I am so glad you post them though, they bring back some good memories. Still hard to believe it has been over 22 years since I was in CA.
ReplyDelete