I was very happy with how
this deli tote turned out.
I made two totes in May
and am just now getting around
to sharing them here.
I had our friend Jackie choose
her favorite. I'm slowly
making totes for several
of my Senior friends.
She chose the one above.
It was my favorite of all
seven deli totes I have sewn
and I would have kept it
if she hadn't chosen it.
That turned out to be a good thing,
as our daughter Kristine
was happy to receive this one
that she favored.
~~~
I have new fabric cut out for a
tote using a different pattern.
It's been ready to sew for a few
weeks now.
Someday,
I'll get back to the sewing machine.


Those are beautiful.. love both patterns. Very lucky recipients!
ReplyDeleteWell aren't you just the crafty one!! Wow those are cute!!
ReplyDeleteThose are really cool. I liked the first one best too. Woman, you are just so talented!
ReplyDelete