Sunday, July 1, 2012

Liberty Growth

June 18  ~~~~~~~~~~~~  June 28

Being with Libby every day,
we don't really see 
her daily growth.

But look at the difference
10 days makes.

She's not going to be little 
for long.  We just purchased
another pink harness to 
replace the one she's outgrown
in just three weeks....

We've also signed her
up for a six week puppy 
training class that starts
July 10th.

We need the class.
Oh yes ~ we do.

4 comments:

  1. I had 2 labs when I was younger..a lot younger..Way too strong for me now..Wonderful dogs..except for the shedding...I have an old ladies dog now..A little Shitzu..She's adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.. I can't get over that. She's getting to be a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a baby doll, a BIG baby that is, man she IS growing! Looks like she found her favorite sleeping spot!

    Love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable. I think the puppy class is the right choice!!! My in-laws have a black lab, she is so wild, jumps on everyone, trips you, and is really annoying - but she is a farmers' dog. They call her Daisy, my father-in-law enjoys her, my mother-in-law not so much.

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.