Monday, July 16, 2012

Our Grand Kids at the Beach

Here's Katelyn at the Beach.
She's 16 months old
and a bundle of happy joy.



Can't forget big brother Conner.
He's off filling his pockets
full of rocks... just like Grandma.


 Oh yes,
I did bring home a few rocks.
Actually they're still in the trunk
of the car...

Here's something to ponder:


"You're a grandma.

 You're in your second childhood. 

It's OK.

 You're old enough to know

 how to be a delinquent,

 and how to do it

 with panache and flair." 

~ Rob-bear

Found here:






4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so adorable - because your grand kids are! What perfect little models you have there and so much fun I am sure. I love that quote. I can't wait until Nov. when I can see my GRAND CHILD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-MY Goodness they are just a cute as can be (:)
    the Rabbits ..I am guessing that they are made of a metal too-- love em ~!!
    hugs..Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, ones second childhood can be such fun..Your grandchildren are adorable..It seems like ages ago that it was cool enough for a sweatshirt..Oh how I wish..

    ReplyDelete
  4. the rock pot is july/august mag
    pg 81..it is on the right ..kinda hard to find(:)

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.