Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Portulaca ~~ Moss Rose



My Portulaca grandiflora 
has just started blooming.
It's something that actually
grows well here in the heat 
and dry conditions.


They're easy to grow,
and generously reseed themselves.
These plants are volunteers from last year's plants
that I purchased from the nursery department
at OSH,  a hardware store.


Someone else in the family
 loves them as well.

Cue up the Jaws music...


Duh da, ~ duh da, ~ duh da da da ...



What are you doing there Liberty?


She says,

"There's nothing to see here,
move along."


This crime,
is repeated daily...

2 comments:

  1. Somebody told Liberty that she had to stop and smell the flowers..She's still working on the "smell" part..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Missy Max - that was funny! Those flowers are beautiful!!! I keep saying beautiful in every reply of your posts - what can I say - YOU TAKE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.