1,389 miles
with lots of this:
we traveled
to the Bay area,
then into the wine valleys,
and on to the coast.
Traveling North,
We braved the stomach churning curvy
Highway 1 and gratefully reached I-101.
On through the Redwoods
and up into Oregon
for a couple of days.
Then southeast to
Nevada to see a show
and some bright lights.
Homeward bound,
with even more construction,
and finally just one minute from home,
at the bottom of our canyon road ~
construction again.
The road to home was being resurfaced.
At this point, we were ready to get home.
I have 500 photos to sort through.
Yikes!
But first, we're still in vacation mode,
with a surprise for today.
Our son is on his own road trip
from southern CA. Our daughter is
on her way down from the mountain.
Woo Hoo!
All my grand kids will be here today.
This only happens a couple times a year.
OK, I'm off to do a little happy dance.
See ya later.


Ah.. have fun with the grandbabies!
ReplyDelete