Saturday, July 30, 2011

Does it Bother You? Stores Already Stocking Fall and Christmas!



I thought pears were a Fall fruit,
but these were already at the store.



I also purchased a Holiday Craft magazine
and unfortunately soaked it in iced coffee,
while carrying too many bags
 upstairs into our house.
Dang!  I haven't even looked at it yet.

I understand pushing the holiday crafting
items now ~ while we still have time to accomplish
something before the holidays. 

 In my case,
one can hope to get back to crafting
last years projects.


Sigh,  Anyway ~~~

   Costco also had Fall wreaths
for sale and a whole isle of toys.
Yikes!  Already!

We still have way too much summer
to explore before Fall gets here.

I'll continue with the Road Trip
posts tomorrow. 

Next stop ~~ Trinidad, Northern CA 

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Christmas is out? Why so late this year? Crazy! I loved the tour in your last post - what a beautiful part of the country you live in. Hope it's cooler there than here and oh my gosh could we use some rain. xoxo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pears. I've not seen them yet at the market though. Oh.. and I can SO sympathize about the spilling of coffee... and books. I ruined a library book yesterday morning. Yep.. spilled coffee ALL over it. Now I have to go to the library today with my tail between my legs so to speak and beg for mercy. Who am I kidding.. I'm going to be writing a check for that book I just know it.

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.