We HAD a canoe once upon a time.
We got DUNKED way too many times.
We USED to take our Cocker Spaniel
out in the canoe.
We were done for when he spied ducks ~~~
We'd come back into our
'95 Family Reunion campsite
from our early morning canoe excursion dunk,
with our wet jeans swishing,
and our shoes sloshing with each step.
It was so much fun!
We gave the canoe away last year.
I wasn't sorry.
P.S. I know these are not ducks.


Love your story...I like flat bottom little dinghys myself!! (canoes tip on me too!)
ReplyDeleteJerry and I went on a canoe ride with my brother Kenny 20 some years ago, I really enjoyed it. I think it was a flat bottom.
ReplyDeletethanks for the laugh this morning .... I can just image the dog jumping for the ducks!
ReplyDeleteHA!
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny...loved my visit to your blog. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete