Thursday, April 7, 2011

An Unexpected Bonus


Isn't this one pretty?
It came as a surprise considering it was from a Costco bag of fifty regular plain ole daffodils.
I couldn't decide which photo to use, so you get all four.

  Thursdays are my day to spend the afternoon at Seniors visiting with friends
and playing Mexican Train ( a dominoes game). We all try to keep our Thursday afternoons free,
because Thursdays are OUR day!   Don't you just need a day that is yours?


1 comment:

  1. LOVE THE FLOWERS!!! We have some flowers in bloom too! I need to take some pictures of them...
    Yes, I agree WE ALL NEED THAT DAY!!! Lately though I have been having quite a few because I am not working YET...When I do get to work, I will pick that day! I just love the idea that you doing that Patricia! I am sure they love it too!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.