This quarter~sized spider
came for a visit this morning.
We live in the woods and get all sorts of weird
and unwelcome visitors including scorpions.
The scorpion sting feels like a shard of glass
stabbed into you ~~ yes it happens.
Usually in the fall months though.
Anyway, this guy is no longer in the house,
and I need to sweep.
We've been tracking in stuff from outdoors
and I haven't kept up with the indoor chores.
OK then,
Rick thinks this comic should be cut out and taped to my
computer monitor.
Um, yeah, and here I sit ~~~
But paybacks are ~~~~,
if not too close for comfort.
Oh Rick, this postcard came in the mail,
For you!
40 years.
NA NA NA NA...
NA NA NA NA....
HEY, HEY, HEY
GOOD BYE youth.
My turn is in 3 years,
but by then the sting won't feel so bad.


Yuck! That spider looks like a Hobo spider to me. They are nasty things, they come out usually at night but love to hide behind refrigerators and under beds and furniture during the day. I have never been bitten by one but I have heard that their bites are quite painful. Squish him!
ReplyDeleteHe was squished in a tissue and place in the woodstove. He's a gonner. Hobo spider huh. Glad to have a name for them.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness.. don't do a google image search of hobo spider.. YIKES! Yesterday I was putting Katelyn in her car seat to go to the grocery store and thankfully Conner was helping me and he saw a big spider sitting in the bottom of her seat! We spent the next 10 minutes trying to get it out. We finally did and it ran under the couch. I'm glad Conner spotted it, before we put the baby in..
ReplyDelete