While we were working outdoors this weekend,
Rick asked if I saw the butterflies over on the cherry tree.
I hadn't but I did leave Rick working all by himself for awhile,
to capture a few photos.
There were four of them flitting around the blossoms,
enjoying the nectar and the sunshine. Perhaps they
are Swallowtails. Do you know?
I couldn't decide which photos to post.
I took about 50.
The collage below includes some of my
favorites.
Perhaps this one though,
is my absolute favorite.






Great shots.. I love butterflies!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, these are beautiful! I LOVE the last one. I may have to visit with you about getting the original to print for my Sprigs bedroom (that we're doing in butterflies)? It's too windy here to capture any good ones. Let me know if that is a possibility. :) My email is linked on my profile.
ReplyDeleteThank you Amy and LeAnna,
ReplyDeleteLeAnna I left a comment on your blog as to the e-mail address.
Wow, great shots of the butterflies! I think they are all great - it would be hard to pick a favorite out of those even. GREAT JOB!!!
ReplyDelete