Are they serious?
We really need warnings that these are "not for human consumption".
Rick found this package floating at the dock.
They work.
He caught 12 fish on Monday.
More than he's ever caught.
It was a very good fishing day.
If you don't care for fishing, how about boating to the end of this cove and finding a swimming hole?
The water is still too cold (for me) at 63 degrees.
These young guys didn't think it was too cold.
Well, how about some wild shrub flower viewing?
Blue Blossom "California Lilac" Ceanothus thyrsiflorus Buckthorn family
Scotch Broom Cytisus scoparius pea family
This was from last weekend and it's been a busy week.
I can't believe it's already the weekend again.
Enjoy!


How beautiful. Jerry and I went to Lake McBride yesterday and hiked the trails - I didn't have my camera - it was a beautiful day! A little bit too windy to get the boat out though.
ReplyDelete