Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wild Flowers and a Beautiful Sunset on the Lake

Here's a photo of more Blue Blossom
"California Lilac"
My previous blog photo of this shrub,
only showed a close up of the flower clusters.


I can't identify the following flowers,


but they're pretty.


 This fern isn't blooming,
the white flowers are a separate plant.


Rick's catch and release.
This bass measured at 14 inches.


Time to head back towards the marina.


The spectacular finale.

4 comments:

  1. Are those tiny flowers white or blue? They look like Forget-Me-Nots..very cute whatever they are.

    Nice pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always. Love those evening sky pics!
    I have a flower pic. question on my blog post today, I bet
    you know the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!! I am going out now to see if I can capture some shots, thank you for the inspiratin with your photos!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.