Monday, August 23, 2010

Busy Bees


I truly meant to work on posts after this mornings errands.
An appointment got cancelled which eliminated a trip to town.
I wasn't looking forward to it anyway.



Then our daughter called with an appointment of her own in town,
and I now have a morning with our most favorite little four year old grandson!
 I can get away with saying that, because he’s the only grandson that’s four.
My other favorite grandsons are seven and ten.
I shouldn't leave out my most favorite granddaughter.
She's two!
I can't wait to see grandkid number five.
We're kinda excited!
A new little one is due in late March.




Later, the little grandson and I get to meet up with Mommy in town for a lunch date.
Yeah, this day is turning out to be much better than I was expecting.
Take care.

1 comment:

It is so nice to hear from you.