Here’s a bit of background info for you.
Rick is constantly misplacing his glasses.
Sometimes forever.
Sometimes they’re damaged cause they fall out of a pocket.
Sometimes I truly wonder at his bad luck with his eyeglasses.
Sometimes it’s exasperating.
So yesterday, at Costco, he misplaced his brand new glasses ~~~ again.
He thought of them as we were headed out to the car.
He went back inside the store to retrace his steps, and found them,
on the stack of shirts he had been looking through.
The black case blended in nicely on a stack of black/floral shirts.
Thankfully he found them.
When he met me in the parking lot, we were sighing with relief
and I jokingly suggested that I should purchase one of those “old lady” eye glass chains for him
~~~ just as a senior lady was getting out of the truck parked next to us. Oops!
But karma has a way of biting back.
Last night I went to recharge my cell phone, but I couldn’t find it.
Last time I remembered using it was to take a photo of an item product number at Lowe’s.
We called the phone several times listening for it’s ring tone, in the car, in the house.
Silence.
It was too late to check back with the store.
First thing this morning at 6 AM I made the call to Lowe’s.
Sure enough they had it.
Thank goodness I don’t have to cancel my number and replace the phone~ yet.
Thank goodness I don’t have to cancel my number and replace the phone~ yet.
I’ll have to be a little bit more patient with Rick when he looses his glasses again.
I just hope it will be awhile.
These roses are growing at my cousins house.
I don't know if having a double center is normal for this rose.
I'll have to ask.


Too funny - I can relate...
ReplyDelete