I don’t even know their proper name, but I’m obsessing about those sewing/taylor mannequins. I wonder if I can find one at a thrift store or did they become extremely popular when I wasn’t noticing them at all? I didn’t know I wanted one, but after seeing them in blog after blog I do covet one now. I mean right now. I’ve seen beautiful ones, decorated with jewels, flowers, pins, and even crowns. But you know what? A plain undecorated one will do for now. I want one just to be able to drape an apron on so that I am able to take a better photo that shows how the fabric drapes. To show the curve of the frilly bottom. So using what I have ~~ I’m draping and hanging this apron on a couple of different floor lamps and across a recliner. Oh, it’s not going to be pretty. The camera picks up so much more than I want to display. So outside I go to drape and hang an apron in a few trees and against a moss wall.
I didn’t see any neighbors drive by up the hill behind us as I was draping the tree. Who knows what they might think…
TIS THE SEASON
1 hour ago


Beautiful apron! I like that idea of hanging it on a tree. Quite the "using what we got" thing going on.
ReplyDelete