I wanted to say thanks to Mother Nature, sort of. I’m grateful that the rain is adding to the lake level. It’s up to 97.11 feet from the crest. Yeah, we need much more rain. But could you lay off the snow for a bit up there in the mountains. Four feet in two days, without power and pumped well water is a bit of a bother for the town folk up there. Let the power supply company have some time to fix the lines. Please give the road crews time to catch up with the plowing, and the chainsaw wielding crews a chance to clean up the fallen trees before the new storm hits Sunday. Siskiyou County has been declared a disaster zone releasing funds to help with the clean up. It’s just a small matter in the grand scheme of things with much worse problems raging elsewhere. But Mother Nature, could you just rain out there on the lake and give the rest of us a break to do a bit of catching up. Thanks.
TIS THE SEASON
1 hour ago


What about Shasta County? I need to call Kenny.
ReplyDeleteHey Anita, Shasta County is fine. Some power outages but those were restored quickly. My daughters family live in Mt.Shasta and they had to move to a motel in Yreka with power and running water. Their home is still without power. 4 feet of wet heavy snow fell in two days. It's still a mess up there. I haven't heard of any problems in Shingle Town.
ReplyDelete