Friday, January 15, 2010

But it was supposed to be a three day weekend......



Rick and I both have the flu.  So his weekend has expanded into a five day break.    I've been sewing these tea bag cozies from Linda Stubbs site.  The good news for us is we have a free movie channel package for the weekend.  Thanks for the good timing Direct TV.   Do you suppose there's something worth watching now?
The directions for the tea bag cozies is on Linda's site.  http://prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com/   Search towards the bottom right corner of her blog. Enter your email address and you'll get her terrific tutorial right away.   Sorry for the shiny photo.    Maybe later I'll repost a better photo.

3 comments:

  1. The flu is NOT FUN! I will be praying for you both. Those are very cute "bags". EnJOY the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH cool.. your making some. I was lucky enough to receive one made BY Linda.. and I was SO Excited!! It is just lovely. Your turned out beautiful as well. Hope your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the well wishes. I finished a fourth bag this morning while watching the morning news. I'm thinking of giving them to friends for Valentines or Easter. I also would like to make some holiday themed ones for an American Cancer Society Tea in October. I am a hostess for one of the tables this year.

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.