My little garden
on the hill may be
a bit scraggly this year,
but I love it.
I picked every
zinnia bloom out there
to get this little bouquet.
There's also a couple of
orange cosmos as well.
Contained all together
in one little pitcher vase
they're very pretty and
make you think the little
garden on the hill
is abundantly rich
and full of beautiful blooms.
Well,
It's pretty green at the moment
since I've robbed it of all it's color.
But, there's lots of buds waiting to
open up with their bright splashes of color.
Zinnias,
They're
so old fashioned,
and simple to grow.
I'd forgotten how pretty
they are.
Liberty thought these
were picked just for her.
Here's the one she grabbed from me
before I could even get them
into the pitcher.
Keep away is her favorite game lately.
She gets treats in exchange for
what ever she's grabbed.
Her stomach overrules her love of the 'game'.
Our puppy trainer says not to chase her,
as she'll quickly learn that she's faster.
Ya think?!
Lately she's grabbed:
TV remote
shoes
pillows
pens
magazines
socks
phone chargers
hose replacement parts
hair brush
bathrobe belt
flower pots
plant markers
and the list
does go on and on...
"She's just a puppy."
grrr,
and we love her.


Zinnia are one of my favorite summertime flowers because they are so simple and the colors are so happy. Puppy looks like he is waiting for you to turn your back to grab a quick flower snack! Such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteSuch gorgeous colors. Are the seeds you sent to me going to be these colors? I have chosen to save the seeds until spring to plant, I can't wait. I have the perfect spot alread picked out to plant them.
ReplyDeleteHi Connie, The seeds I sent you are for the Nicotiana 'Only the Lonely" a white tubular flower with a star shaped opening. The plant grows tall so plant it in the back of your flowerbed.
DeleteI just love these flowers. They look so unique. Hmm.... that puppy, she's a little stinker huh? Too cute to correct I'll bet.
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful!!! I love how you put them in that pitcher.
ReplyDelete