Will you stop saying that it is your camera that makes your pictures look good. Woman you have that eye on taking pictures. It is a gift!!! I am glad it is one you share with us. :)
After 26 years of being gone for a Navy life, we moved back to our home town in Northern CA and have been living in our cabin/home for 12 years now. I get to be a grandma to five terrific kids. I love that. I absolutely enjoy spending time in the garden outside, sewing when I can, cooking, reading, and being out on the lake, year round ~ weather permitting.
Take care and thanks for visiting.
Your pictures are beautiful ..I wish I could have your camera :)
ReplyDeleteThank-you. I do appreciate my camera. It gets all the credit for making my photos look good.
DeleteWill you stop saying that it is your camera that makes your pictures look good. Woman you have that eye on taking pictures. It is a gift!!! I am glad it is one you share with us. :)
ReplyDelete