Good Monday Morning.
I like mornings in the garden
watching the sun change
the gardens colors from all
shades of grey before dawn,
to their bright summer colors.
The sunlight is shining
through the glass solar light shades
making them look as though their
on and glowing.
The fuzzy black bumble bees
are first to visit the nicotiana.
Hummingbirds are early risers as well.
As spindly as my zinnias are this year,
I still love seeing them add some
much needed color to the little garden
on the hill.
This next photo is my
favorite of the photos shown today.
Yellow zucchini.
The best!
Then there's our lovable goofball
Liberty out enjoying the morning
sunshine before the heat sets in.
"I'll just chew on the dead plants,
Ok?"
"Just don't turn your back,
because I don't guarantee that."


Those are lovely solar lights. Liberty just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
ReplyDeleteAnd good Mondat evening to you..Lovely post..Nice pictures..Is Liberty behaving? :)
ReplyDeleteOK..Monday..So much for spellcheck
ReplyDeleteNothing better than morning light ... if only I could haul myself out of bed to capture it!
ReplyDelete