I chose the black and white
tables to share today,
since it's Halloween.
Black and white tablescapes
can be casual and comfortable
as well as
formal and festive.
Perhaps a bit of both!
Looks familiar right?
I like seeing how this hostess
changes it up a bit each year.
I won her raffle basket.
Hooray!
Inside the basket:
4 black and white tea towels
Fresh Linen air spray (4 bottles)
Fresh Linen fragrance sachet
A small heart shaped candle
Black and White Fresh Linen
scented shelf paper
Black and White Note Cards
A beautiful black and white jar with
a French vanilla candle inside.
(My favorite scent)
~
It was a lovely gift basket.
I kept the towels and the basket.
The French Vanilla candle was given to
my mom in law.
The rest of the Fresh Linen scented
items were donated for the Christmas
baskets that are given away at Seniors
during the Christmas party.
Here is that china set
that I love...
Yep, still loving it.


What a lovely table setting!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. I love black and white.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, you are speaking to my heart. I LOVE anything black and white. Everything is just so lovely.
ReplyDelete