Saturday, October 29, 2011

ACS Think Pink Tea 2011 Halloween Tables



Where to start?  Hmmm....
~~~
How about the Halloween tables
just to share them before
Halloween is here.



 I love these treat cup baskets.


I think the treat cups might be created with
 peat pots from the gardening section.
Add a bit of paint and some cute trim.
 These could be little Easter baskets,
or Christmas treat baskets with
just a change of color. 

~~~

~~~~

My favorite of the three Halloween tables.
I think it's because of the rich colors.


The photo I took of the
manzanita center piece tree
came out blurry, but you get
the idea.  It's a manzanita branch
painted black and decorated with
orange lights, along with cute Halloween
decorations.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh... I love the tea posts! So creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cool. Why don't you have someone take your picture at one of these tables or places you see? I would love to see one or two or three!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.