Sunday, October 30, 2011

ACS Think Pink Tea 2011 ~ Fall Table


I was very suprised that there
was only only one table
decorated with an Autumn  theme.
Fall tables are spectacular to me,
with their wonderful rich colors,
russets, brown, gold, and orange  ....



I like these cups and saucers.
They pair well with
the lace edged napkin within
its matching napkin ring.


  

I think these cups 
would be perfect for 
a dessert table with 
a selection of teas 
and coffee.
~
 Of course I'd have
serve something  
made with delicious dark
chocolate
  to match the cups. 

~
Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks SO cozy and inviting! I love tea parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cups and saucers.. so pretty. I agree Fall is so full of rich colors.. seems like the perfect "theme" to decorate for/with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cups are cool - I agree with you on the dessert idea - especially the dark chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.