Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oh What a Week!


I've certainly got a lot of catching up to do.

1. The cancer tea went well.
 Of course I have photos  
~~ still in the camera.

2.  I crossed the Golden Gate Bridge yesterday,
~~ with my camera tucked away
 in the trunk of the car.

3.  Our week with our three year old
granddaughter was wonderful,
~~ and tiring.

4.  We also had our five year old grandson
here for a few days as well.
They got along exceedingly well
~~ for 95 % of the time.  Yeah!

5.  Mom in law was here as well.
~~ It was a wonderful visit.

6.  I'm a bit tired.
But I will get back to normal.
What ever that is...

~~ Eventually.



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been living a blessed life, busy but blessed.
    Hope you recover soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, it's a fun kind of tired though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Saimi.. the best kind of tired! Time with family is time well spent. Rest up.. we want to see Tea pics!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.