These photos are from
the past few ACS teas.
I really admire this china pattern that
another hostess has been using.
I love the black and white pattern. There's
also a touch of brown around the rim
making this china set perfect for this
fall arrangement she used in 2008.
Note the Battenburg Lace tablecloth.
She used it again in 2009.
(Blurry and dark photos are from previous cameras)
This time with
the black and white check underneath
which accentuates the cut out lace nicely.
Yellow chrysanthemums
are looking good with the china.
I wonder what she had in
the little gift boxes she has at
each place setting.
Here's last years setting,
this time with a lemon theme.
I still love this china pattern.
It catches my eye every year.
Look how cute this
jar topper is.
I wonder where she found them.
I also wonder if she's going
to use the same china this year,
and will she use yellow as an accent?
I can't show my preparations for this
year, but I am using the same china
from last years tea. It's borrowed from
my cousin Phylis. I love that!,
and her of course!!!
I'm also using some gold flatware
this year that my dear friend Bonnie
found for me at a yard sale. It will
be the perfect addition for my
gold and red colors for this years tea.
I'm looking forward to the tea.
I still have some finishing touches
to take care of which aren't a problem
as I still have two full weeks before
the tea date.
Stonegable Post <--- click here
to see one of my absolute favorite
Autumn/October ideas using
black and white with orange/fall colors.
I just love it!
Someday (in my day dream)
I would love to copy this.
I haven't been able to leave comments
on several of my favorite blogs... my comments just dissappear
into thin air.
Just know that
I've been by
and love what you're up to.
Have a great weekend.
Edited to add a link
to the tea table I hosted last year.


Hope we get to see your table setting when you are finished. Love the lemon jar topper!
ReplyDeleteI love a black and white theme with a pop of yellow. So crisp and clean looking.
ReplyDeletePlease post photo's of your table too!
Hey there Linda and Connie. Thanks! I'll post photos of my tea table after Oct 16th. A couple of my guests happen to read this blog (even though they never comment ~~~ahem) so I'm keeping the table decor under wraps until then.
ReplyDeleteI have added a link showing last years tea table on this blog post.
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such nice comments.
Beautiful Post Patricia..(:)
ReplyDeletethanks so much on my Pumpkin scene(:)
hugs,Patty
Can't wait to see what you are doing this year. Hope you have a good time!
ReplyDelete