Blogging from my phone
is challenging because
I can't seem to insert
words between the photos.
So today I tried sending these
photos from my phone to
my email. From there,
I saved these photos to my Kindle.
From my Kindle I can post
a somewhat normal looking post.
Ta da. It's working.
Two weeks ago
I went shopping for a few hours
and came home to this mess.
Three of the market
umbrellas on the deck
were blown out of their sixty
pound granite umbrella stands.
It must have been a freak wind
that blew in because it was
calm, sunny and hot when I left.
Liberty must have been scared to
pieces as she wanted back in
the house asap when I got home.
Only one was damaged and
we managed to repair it with
Gorilla glue and strapping tape.
The Gorilla glue took days
to wear off our hands.
We tried Goo Gone, alcohol,
witch hazel, Bar Keepers Friend,
foot scrub, and anything else
we could find in the cupboards.
The foot scrub helped the most.
Talk about sticky....





oh sorry about the beautiful umbrella..
ReplyDeletethe foot scrub worked best,
that is interesting ..
thanks on my hydrangea(:)
I have troubles too trying to post on my ipad.too
hugs..Patty
Oh gosh, what a mess. Poor Liberty, that must have been a scary thing to see umbrellas flying for her. Glad you got them fixed, never worked with gorilla glue, must remember foot scrub. You sound a little bit more technology savey, cause I can't seem to even get pictures downloaded from my computer to blog....let alone from a phone to email and then to a kindle, wow!!!
ReplyDeleteOh man, it must have been some wind that blew through! Glad you only had one umbrella to repair, could have been much worse! Liberty was probably wondering what the heck was going on, like am I in Kansas?
ReplyDelete