Thursday, October 31, 2013

Two Of My Grandkids

Halloween 2013


Conner wanted to be french fries,
and look delicious for Halloween.


Katelyn looking cute,
as always.


My daughter made both costumes.
These are her photos borrowed from
her Facebook posts.
I still have to add photos
of Isaiah, AJ, and Gwendolyn.
I don't have their Halloween costume photos
yet, although Isaiah has declared that 
he's too old for Trick or Treating now.

6 comments:

  1. oh what cute little goblins(:)
    thanks on my Halloween post..I had fun..
    next off to Christmas(:)
    you can decorateFall for Thanksgiving dinner(:)
    hugs..p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so adorable. Your daughter is quite talented, Have a safe and happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so cute!!! I just want to eat them up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute costumes..Love the french fries..Your daughter seems to have your skills..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, great costumes! I love the French Fry one - very original! CUTE KIDS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.