Monday, October 21, 2013

The Tea Party Aftermath


It's a busy day for me,
but I wanted to check in to say Hi. 
 Tomorrow I have Brown Bag.
Wednesday, I'm heading to Mt. Shasta
to go to a pumpkin patch with Conner's
class.  Thursday's are always my day
at Seniors and I'll be back Friday to post
about the tea, unless I can get to it sooner.
I'm in the middle of wrapping up the tableware
in new tissue paper and packing away the tea supplies for next year.
I'm also doing laundry and ironing. (Ugg.)

Louise, Missy, Anita, Cathy and Connie,
I posted answers to your questions on
the previous post.
Clicking on "Older Posts" will take you back.

Have a wonderful week.
I'll be back as soon as I can.

Meanwhile, you can click on
'Tea Tables' under Lables 
 on that side of the blog.   ---> 

It will take you to the blog posts
about the previous Teas we've done.

One more thing.
I tried a recipe last week from
Stone Gable's On The Menu Monday post.
  Click on Yvonne's StoneGable  blog.

Then follow the link on Mondays menu for 
BRAISED PORK CHOPS IN ROSEMARY CREAM SAUCE

That is a fabulous pork chop recipe.
Be sure to use fresh rosemary.



2 comments:

  1. Wow..Busy you..It's been a long time since I've been that involved..I think it would stress me out at this point...Have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH the pumpkin patch with Conner
    oh fun (:)
    SO Halloweeeeny (:)
    your banner is spectacular !!
    Hugs..Patty

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.