I finished the set of tea towels using the patterns from Linda's blog.
I added a few little changes here and there.
This one is "Winter Thyme" .
Thanks Linda, for the patterns.
The patterns are available on her blog http://prairieflowerfarm.blogspot.com/
She's using the patterns for a quilt design
that I'm looking forward to seeing.
Take care.


Those turned out great! Curious, did you finish off the backs of the towels? I've not done that before, but wondered how it's done.
ReplyDeleteVery good indeed! I don't have the patience to do that! You are SO TALENTED!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Amy, no the backs aren't finished, but I don't know what to do about it. I learned to keep the stitches neat (from cross stitching) and not to "drag" the thread from one location to another on the backside. It doesn't look bad, and the threads are trimmed close to the knots.
ReplyDeleteI've laundered and pressed them and they're ready for gift wrapping. Thanks.
Hi Anita, Thanks. I only work on them when we're watching a bit of TV in the evening. That is when I can stay awake. I'm having a tough time with the time change.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reply Patricia. I'm sure they look great on the back as well.
ReplyDelete