Monday, November 1, 2010

Election Day

I have studied my poll training manual,
inventoried our supplies, and
packed the car.
I've  gathered everything I think I may need.
I'm ready to spend the entire day Tuesday
   working
at our election polling precinct.
I hope we have a large turnout.
Keeping busy at the polls really makes our day go by faster.

Our work day starts at 5:30AM and ends
around 10:00 PM.

Please

See ya later this week.



1 comment:

  1. That is great that you get to do that. I enJOYED voting this morning because of the volunteers at the Polls. Jerry and I were the first ones there this morning right at 7:00 a.m. - actually earlier. There was quite a bit of a line when we left - glad we got there when we did! OH HOW I PRAY PEOPLE GET OUT AND VOTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.