Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Peony clips ~~ Bows


Click on the link for instructions on
  how to make peony hair clips or pins.

In my case I'm planning to use one  for a  bow  on a gift basket centerpiece
 for an American Cancer Society Tea in a couple of weeks.

It's a quick and easy to finish project.

 I finished the back of the bow just as instructed, so that after it's
removed from the gift basket it can be used elsewhere. 
 I've made two large bows so far,  using wire ribbon
that was on clearance sale from Michael's  and Walmart last fall.
The dollar stores carry wire ribbon as well, and the Christmas ribbon
would make great package bows for just a dollar apiece.  It takes one
spool of ribbon to make this rather large bow.
I haven't shown the bow I plan to use on the gift basket.
I'm keeping secrets from my ACS Tea guests as most of them
visit  this blog.  


Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is so nice to hear from you.