Wednesday, October 20, 2010

American Cancer Society Think Pink Tea


Sunday's Think Pink Tea.
This is my next(door) table neighbor.
 She cleverly wrapped funnel cake mixes
for each of her guests.
She said, "You wouldn't believe the number of automotive/
hardware stores my husband had to visit to get enough
funnels."
I think the packaging is awfully cute, and what a great gift wrapping idea
for other stuff, besides funnel cake mixes.
Her centerpiece raffle gift was an
 electric skillet with the potted mum, funnel cake mix, and instructions.


This hostess uses her black and white china set every year.
Each year she compliments it with a yellow theme.
Last year she used sunflowers.
This year~~ Lemons.


Each table setting had their own decorated jar of
lemon curd as a take home gift.
 

For the centerpiece raffle gift, she wrapped a
live lemon plant with a black tote.  Cleaver.
 This china pattern~~~ I just absolutely adore it.


I love the mugs that go with this set.


This is just two of the tables.
There were 28 tables there.
I probably won't show you each and every one.
Just my favorites....  Um, it's going to take awhile.

Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my.. such sweet tablescapes. I just think that funnel cake mix with funnel is adorable.. and very clever. The black and yellow with little jars of lemon curd.. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.