I stuck this fall plaid ribbon peony pins/bows inside this wreath
that I got on clearance sale several years ago at JoAnn's. The solid orange
wire edged ribbon, looked out of sorts when I had it just hanging down from the wreath.
So I tucked it up beneath the bow, and called it good enough.
This lantana which I thought was pretty much dead this spring,
is finally coming along. I planted it just last fall so it's rather new to me.
I think the deer may like it.
I have no idea what this plant is.
It dies back each winter, and comes up in the spring.
It grows about 5-8 feet tall.
This one grows in afternoon shade and so it's not as tall and lush
as others I've seen. It definitely needs water as I haven't seen it growing
in the woods around here.
I love the purple stems and berry colors.
Today's To Do list for tomorrows Cancer Society Tea.
Wash and wrap the new tea pot, jam~butter~and lemon dishes.
Set the trial run table one more time to make sure I have everything. (obsessive)
Replace the ribbon on the gift basket/centerpiece.
Pack it all into the car. ( I probably should wash the car, it's dusty.)
Hope I have it all together.
Relax and stop worrying/obsessing.
Deep breaths.... sigh.
Oh, and go to the bank for cash to purchase raffle tickets.
Recharge camera battery.
I could go on.
Take care.


How did the "tea" go? I know you will post pictures right? I think that is so wonderful that you do that! I walked for the "breast cancer" walk - I truly enJOYED that. My dear friend's daugher has breast cancer she is only 30 something, she had both breasts removed, and they found something in her neck...Oh how I pray for her!
ReplyDelete