Friday, March 28, 2014

Wet Weather.



Green, wet, and thankful for a rainy week.


Personally the only thing wrong
with wet weather here,
is Liberty's lack of ball chasing
on the hillside.
Oh is she ever disappointed.
We have to hide the ball from her
to get her to stop begging to play.


That and muddy paws.


5 comments:

  1. Hi(:)
    oh wet here too this week..well the end of it(:)
    been sunny the first..
    love the beautiful trees(:)
    now the putple flowers..not sure..the tag that was in the pots is showing a different flower
    hummmm
    hugs,patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Liberty, she'll never understand - it's a good idea to hide the ball. The trees are beautiful so green and brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be glad when the trees start leafing out....love the green and miss it much after such a long winter of white snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love the muddy paws..Oh darn, I missed a photo op..Maybe next time..We have the rain (all weekend) but no green yet..I'm sure this will give it a push..Glad you're getting some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am finally off today to catch up on blogs in between cleaning. Yes indeed those trees are beautiful! Soon ours around here will be "coming back to life". It has been a long winter....

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.