Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Fabric

I haven't gone to the 
fabric store since before Christmas.


I decided to make yet another tote.
This time for me I think...
We'll see.

The sales clerk (young thing) 
made a point of adding
this flyer to my bag and telling me
I could use it on my next visit.


Yeah, I love coupons.
But once I got home I noticed it was for 
seniors only. 


Hey ...
I'm not there ~~~ YET!



5 comments:

  1. I will be waiting to see what your new totebag will look like, cute material. Oh boy, I bet Liberty loves to play outside, that's the best part, romping through the puddles. Dogs, what would we do without them...it would be a mighty lonely place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors..My husband was 10 years older than I so I've been a senior since I was 55..Early start..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable fabric, it looks like I need to make a trip to JoAnn's soon. As for the senior discount, take advantage of it for heaven's sake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate to tell you this Patricia - but there are places that believe we are seniors - just take advantage of them I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love fabric shopping and you picked out some really cute stuff!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

It is so nice to hear from you.